An integration and assessment of multiple covariates of nonstationary storm surge statistical behavior by Bayesian model averaging
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,968 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Subjective Bayesian Framework for Synthesizing Deep Uncertainties in Climate Risk Management J. Doss‐Gollin & K. Keller 10.1029/2022EF003044
- Revisiting the link between extreme sea levels and climate variability using a spline-based non-stationary extreme value analysis J. Rohmer et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2021.100352
- Non-stationary extreme value analysis applied to seismic fragility assessment for nuclear safety analysis J. Rohmer et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1267-2020
- A nonstationary analysis for investigating the multiscale variability of extreme surges: case of the English Channel coasts I. Turki et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-3225-2020
- Characterizing the deep uncertainties surrounding coastal flood hazard projections: A case study for Norfolk, VA K. Ruckert et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-47587-6
- Evidence for Increasing Frequency of Extreme Coastal Sea Levels T. Wong et al. 10.3389/fclim.2022.796479
- Uncertainty Analysis in Multi‐Sector Systems: Considerations for Risk Analysis, Projection, and Planning for Complex Systems V. Srikrishnan et al. 10.1029/2021EF002644
- Climate Risk Management K. Keller et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-080320-055847
- Variability of Best-Estimate Flood Depth Return Periods in Coastal Louisiana M. Meyer & D. Johnson 10.3390/jmse7050145
- Application of nonstationary extreme value analysis in the coastal environment – A systematic literature review S. Radfar et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2023.100575
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023